Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
What Our Customer's Are Saying about Taylor & Associates!
Taylor & Associates has always provided excellent service. Quick responses to any questions I have, also any adjustments to my policies(yes i have multiple with them!)(...)
Steve. M - Customer Since 1986. Lewisburg, Ohio
See More Testimonials Here.
Business & Commercial Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Business & Agriculture Insurance Protection for Lewisburg, New Lebanon, Brookville, Eaton, Arcanum, Greenville, Vandalia, Dayton, West Alexandria, Englewood, New Madison and Richmond, IN
As a business owner, you need the same kinds of insurance coverage for the car you use in your business as you do for a car used for personal travel -- liability, collision and comprehensive, medical payments (known as personal injury protection in some states) and coverage for uninsured motorists. In fact, many business people use the same vehicle for both business and pleasure. If the vehicle is owned by the business, make sure the name of the business appears on the policy as the "principal insured" rather than your name. This will avoid possible confusion in the event that you need to file a claim or a claim is filed against you.
Whether you need to buy a business auto insurance policy will depend on the kind of driving you do. A good insurance agent will ask you many details about how you use vehicles in your business, who will be driving them and whether employees, if you have them, are likely to be driving their own cars for your business.
While the major coverages are the same, a business auto policy differs from a personal auto policy in many technical respects. Ask your insurance agent to explain all the differences and options.
Unfortunately for every business owner, the chances of getting sued have dramatically increased in the last decade. General Liability insurance can prevent a legal suit from turning into a financial disaster by providing financial protection in case your business is ever sued or held legally responsible for some injury or damage.
General Liability pays losses arising from real or alleged bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury on your business premises or arising from your operations.
Broad Range of General Liability Protection
- Bodily Injury, including the cost of care, the loss of services, and the restitution for any death that results from injury
- Property Damage coverage for the physical damage to property of others or the loss of use of that property
- Products-Completed Operations provides liability protection (damages and legal expenses up to your policy's limit) if an injury ever resulted from something your company made or service your company provided
- Products Liability is a more specialized product liability insurance that protects your company against lawsuits from product-related injury or accidents
- Contractual Liability extends to any liability you may assume by entering into a variety of contracts
- Other coverage includes: Reasonable Use of Force; Borrowed Equipment; Liquor Liability; Non-Owned Vehicles (such as aircraft and watercraft); Fire, Lightning or Explosion Damage; Water Damage Liability Protection; Legal Defense Costs; Medical Payments; Personal Injury; Advertising Injury; and specialized liability protection for specific business types
Farm Operations Liability
Implements & Supplies
There are not very many agents that understand the unique nature of Ag Insurance. Farm Insurance is NOT simply Home Insurance with a twist. At Taylor & Associates we have been writing farm insurance from the early days. In fact, a very substantial percentage of our business is farm related coverage.
We offer a broad range of AG protection including
Bodily Injury, including the cost of care, the loss of services, and the restitution for any death that results from injury
Multi-Peril Crop Coverage
Production and Revenue Coverage
Taylor & Associates has partnered with ProAg Insurance to offer coverage for your crops.
Thank you for your interest in Taylor & Associates, if you are ready to begin a Business or Ag quote, or if you have additional questions and would like to talk with one of our insurance professionals, please call us at937.962.2123orcontact usvia email.
Providing Business and Agriculture Insurance to - Lewisburg, Brookville, Eaton, Arcanum, Greenville, Vandalia, Dayton, West Alexandria, Englewood, New Madison, Verona, Germantown, Farmersville, Kettering, Centerville, Miamisburg, Oakwood, Moraine, Trotwood, New Lebanon, West Carrollton, Huber Heights, Ithica, Wayne Lakes, Paletstine, New Madison, Castine, Rossburg, Ansonia, Beamsville, Versailes, Bradford, Union City, West Milton, Tipp City, Troy, Pleasant Hill, Covington, Piqua, Fletcher. As well as Richmond, Centerville, Fountain City, Whitewater, Boston and Hagerstown, IN