Insuring homes in Lewisburg, Brookville, Eaton, Arcanum, Greenville, Vandalia, Dayton, West Alexandria, Englewood, New Madison and Richmond, IN
Thank you for your interest in Taylor & Associates Insurance Agency where "our family has been serving yours since 1982. in Lewisburg, Ohio." We are an independent, local, family owned, Trusted Choice Insurance Agency.
Do you have the homeowners insurance coverage that you need to protect your property and your family? Most of us have homeowners insurance because we are required to by our mortgage company but that is not the most important reason to have it. Protecting your family and what is most likely the biggest asset you own, your house, is good enough reason to purchase homeowners insurance. Check with your agent to make sure that you have the correct coverage with the right options to best protect you and your family.
Do you have form 2, form 3 or 5 coverage? Form 3 is the most used homeowners form in the area. Forms 2 and 5 have their place. Do you know the difference? (check out our blog post) If not, ask your agent.
Has your agent told you about earthquake coverage? (see this story in the Cincinnati Enquirer)
What about water backup, identity theft restoration, equipment breakdown? See our blog about Equipment Breakdown, Replacement Cost, and Identity Fraud Restoration Coverage.
Do you have all the discounts available to you? Alarm Discounts, Multi-Policy Discount, New Roof Discount.
Is your company still the best one for your situation? Different companies offer different discounts, different types of coverage for different premiums and sometimes rates do change from time to time as can your situation.
If you have additional questions or would like to talk with one of our insurance professionals please call 937.962.2123 or contact us via email. Read our Blog Post on Homeowners Insurance Quote, Things to Consider.
Because everyone's needs are not the same, it is best to consult a local independent agent like Taylor & Associates to help assess your needs and find the insurance policy that is right for you. Remember: Coverage counts, don't be caught short with a "bare-bones" quote when you & your family really should have better coverage.
Here are a few things to consider and questions to cover with your agent.
- How much will it cost to rebuild my house and replace my belongings if they are damaged or destroyed? This is not the same thing as market value or tax value.
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about multiple policy, security system and fire resistance discounts.)
- What's the process for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
- If I have a claim how will my company respond? Does my company have a good reputation in the community when it comes to claims?
- What if my rates change, do you have multiple companies to select from to help keep me covered? This is just one more of the benefits for selecting an independent agent.
- Will my agent be able to shop between multiple companies in order to find the best coverage for my family at the best rate?
What is home insurance and what does it cover?
House insurance provides financial protection against disasters that could otherwise devastate your life savings. A standard policy insures the home itself and the things you keep in it.
Homeowners insurance is a package policy. This means that it covers both damage to your property (buildings and contents) and your liability or legal responsibility, both personal and for your home location, for any injuries and property damage you or members of your family cause to other people. This includes damage caused by household pets such as dog bites.
Damage caused by most disasters is covered but there are exceptions. Flood Insurance is one of those exceptions. You must buy a separate policy for flood coverage.
Why do you need homeowners insurance?
It is really all about protecting yourself financially if something unexpected happens to your home or possessions. That's important because chances are your home is likely one of your largest investments.
- If your home was damaged by fire or by a natural disaster, you'd need money to repair or replace it.
- If a guest in your home is injured, liability protection and medical coverage help pay expenses.
- If you are a victim of theft or vandalism, it can reimburse you for your loss or pay for repairs.
- If you are still have a loan on your home, your lender will require insurance.
- Liability Protection.
It is important to know that homeowners insurance is meant to cover unexpected damage, not routine maintenance. Ask your local independent agent to breakdown what is covered and be sure to read your policy so you know exactly what's included and what is not.
Coverage Options we offer
Home Replacement Cost Estimator (Follow this link to estimate the replacement value of your home)
Visit our Blog for some articles about homeowners insurance.
Proudly representing, Allstate, Celina, Foremost, Progressive, The Hartford & Western Reserve Group.
House Insurance for Preble County, Drake County, Montgomery County
We can also help with Car Insurance.
Don't forget Life Insurance.
Providing Home Insurance to - Lewisburg, Brookville, Eaton, Arcanum, Greenville, Vandalia, Dayton, West Alexandria, Englewood, New Madison, Verona, Germantown, Farmersville, Kettering, Centerville, Miamisburg, Oakwood, Moraine, Trotwood, New Lebanon, West Carrollton, Huber Heights, Ithica, Wayne Lakes, Paletstine, New Madison, Castine, Rossburg, Ansonia, Beamsville, Versailes, Bradford, Union City, West Milton, Tipp City, Troy, Pleasant Hill, Covington, Piqua, Fletcher. As well as Richmond, Centerville, Fountain City, Whitewater, Boston and Hagerstown, IN