Watercraft & Boat Insurance
Watercraft & Boat Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
What Our Customer's Are Saying about Taylor & Associates!
Taylor & Associates has always provided excellent service. Quick responses to any questions I have, also any adjustments to my policies(yes i have multiple with them!)(...)
Steve. M - Customer Since 1986. Lewisburg, Ohio
See More Testimonials Here.
Watercraft & Boat Insurance Information
Your Boat or Personal Watercraft is an Investment. Make Sure You Have the Right Coverage - Lewisburg, New Lebanon, Dayton, Eaton, Brookville, Preble County, Montgomery County and Darke County, Ohio.
Why do boat owners need insurance for their boat or personal watercraft?
You'll enjoy the water even more when you're not worried about the safety of yourself, your passengers or your investment. Here are a few things to consider:
- If you're in an accident or your watercraft is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If your watercraft is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Your watercraft also needs protection when it's on land. Accidents can happen while towing a watercraft.
Things to consider and questions to ask your agent
Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if your boat or personal watercraft is in an accident, damaged or stolen?
- Is my boat or watercraft covered for use year-round?
- What discounts and programs are available?
- How much medical insurance and liability coverage is enough?
- Do I have coverage if I need to have my boat towed in an emergency?
- What's the process for filing and settling a claim?
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
Home and auto insurance policies may provide limited coverage for personal watercraft. Talk to your insurance representative about coverage limits. You may want to consider purchasing a personal watercraft policy to protect yourself and your water vehicle in the event of an accident.
The boat/personal watercraft policy covers:
- bodily injury
- property damage
- guest passenger liability
- medical payments
Liability limits start at $15,000 and can be increased to $300,000.
Thank you for your interest in Taylor & Associates, if you are ready to begin a boat or watercraft insurance quote please use our quick and easy quote form. If you have additional questions or would like to talk with one of our insurance professionals please call 937.962.2123 or contact usvia email.
Typical policies include deductibles of $250 for property damage, $500 for theft and $1,000 for medical payments.
Additional coverage can also be purchased for trailers and other accessories.
Not all boat owners insurance needs are the same, talk to a Taylor & Associates insurance representative about the type of coverage that would best suit your needs.