Car Insurance - Personal Care, Dedicated Agent
Thank you for your interest in Taylor & Associates where "our family has been serving yours since 1982."
We are an Independent, local, family owned insurance agency.
What our Customers Have to Say:
Very friendly, got my coverage within the same day and better coverage and less cost of what I had before.
Lore B, customer since 2016, Lewisburg, OH
We help provide auto coverage that offers the right protection at an affordable cost. If you are ready to begin a car insurance quote please use the quote link above. If you have additional questions or would like to talk with one of our insurance professionals please call937.962.2123 or contact us via email.
What is auto insurance?
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing or leasing a car, your lender or leasing company may also have requirements.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
Types of coverage include Collision and Comprehensive coverage also know as Other than Collision.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury and/or property damage. Find out more information on liability limits.
- Medical Expense coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses. This coverage applies to you and the people in your vehicle.
- Un/Under Insured Motorist coverage is for your personal injury in the event you are injured by someone who either doesn't have auto insurance or doesn't have enough coverage.
- Towing/Disablement coverage pays some of the expense of common roadside breakdowns. Some of the things covered by this would be, jump-starts, lock-outs, small amounts of fuel if you run out.
- Rental Cost coverage helps cover the cost of a rental car expense that you may incur while your vehicle is being repaired for damages covered by your auto insurance policy.
Get an Auto Insurance Quote
Taylor & Associates and our insurance carriers offer many flexible payment plans including, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual. We also offer the flexibility for automatic payment by Electronic Funds Payment (EFT) or bill by mail and most of our companies will allow a single direct payment by phone or by their website.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself and your family financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it will cost money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage. In Ohio the law requires every licensed driver and vehicle to be insured to at least the state minimum coverage of $25,000/$50,000/$25,000. (Bodily Injury Per Person/Bodily Injury Per Accident/Property Damage) (Just because the law requires this minimum rate of insurance doesn't mean that would be enough coverage for you and your family. Please call us to discuss what coverage limits mean and to help you determine what limits you should have. 937-962-2123) Click this link to review what financial responsibility means in Ohio.
Questions to ask your agent:
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs. But don't go overboard on deductibles. Higher deductibles can bring your premium costs down but is it enough cost difference to justify the extra out of pocket expense and can you afford that much out of pocket in the event of a claim.
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims? You want a reputable insurance carrier with the ability and the desire to satisfy you when you find yourself in a claims situation. Insurance carriers are rated by several industry groups such as AM Best. While those ratings are important they are not enough by themselves. Consult your agent and ask them what they have experienced about a companies reputation and ability to pay claims.
- What discounts are available? see below for a breakdown of possible discounts available.
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.
- What is the reputation of the agent/agency? Check out reviews on Google, Facebook and on the web.
What Discounts are Available?
Depending on the company there are quite a few discounts that could apply to you and your situation. What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
There are so many discounts that are available depending on which company you choose. That is just another reason to choose Taylor & Associates, an independent agent, to help you find the best coverage, carrier and discounts.
Read more about auto insurance in our Blog entries:
Blog Entry: What is Usage Based Insurance (UBI)
Blog Entry: Auto Insurance Liability Limits, What is Enough
Blog Entry: What is GAP Coverage and Why Do I Need It
Blog Entry: Is It Comprehensive Or Is It Collision
Thank you for your interest in Taylor & Associates, if you are ready to begin a car insurance quote we would love to help you find the best fit of coverage and premium. If you have additional questions or would like to talk with one of our insurance professionals please call 937.962.2123 or contact usvia email.
Proudly representing, Allstate, Celina, The Hartford, Western Reserve Group, Safeco, along with ALFA, Dairyland, Foremost & Progressive.
No need to have your policies with multiple agents! We also provide insurance for your Home and property with Renters Insurance. Complete one quote request and let us know your other interests.
We also provide auto insurance to - Lewisburg, Brookville, Eaton, Arcanum, Greenville, Vandalia, Dayton, West Alexandria, Englewood, New Madison, Verona, Germantown, Farmersville, Kettering, Centerville, Miamisburg, Oakwood, Moraine, Trotwood, New Lebanon, West Carrollton, Huber Heights, Ithica, Wayne Lakes, Paletstine, New Madison, Castine, Rossburg, Ansonia, Beamsville, Versailes, Bradford, Union City, West Milton, Tipp City, Troy, Pleasant Hill, Covington, Piqua, Fletcher. As well as Richmond, Centerville, Fountain City, Whitewater, Boston and Hagerstown, IN